27 September 2005

TMNet Horror 1.14.3 - 2 Months and counting ....

The frustration...

===

Hello TMNet,

What is the status of this complaint?
I have been waiting for over 2 months and no reply now.

My Account has been disabled for 2 weeks now,
because of the extra charges you have wrongly charged me!
I have paid my subscription for this month,
and am appalled that I have to endure more downtime
just because of this issue.

BTW, November is coming up, and I wonder if
it can actually take 1 year to resolve this problem.

1) Please re-enable my account
2) Please rebate the other charges
3) Please respond to this within 1 day.
4) Please escalate this problem to your manager, if you cannot help me.
5) Please solve this problem soon.

yk.


====

Anybody got contacts in TMNet who can help me?!

Please?!

TMNet Horror