27 April 2005

TMNet Horror 1.8.1 - Oh boy, here we go again...

And it goes downhill from then...

From: Yoon Kit Yong
Reply-To: Yoon Kit Yong
To: TM Net Customer Care Support , TM Net Customer Care Support
Cc: yoonkit@streamyx.com, shahrir@cfm.org.my, fomca@fomca.org.my, Suganthi
Date: Apr 27, 2005 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: Streamyx
Hello Fathihatul Diyana,

Can you at least acknowledge receipt of the emails I have been sending you?
At least within 2 working days, Im sure thats not too unreasonable?

I was happy that I could log in last week,
but last night I tried logging in, and I was denied.
I was fearful that another login of mine has been registered
as still logged on, but when I called your tech department,
they said that my account has been suspended AGAIN!
It seems your system always checks for unpaid accounts
and suspends those accounts.

So it looks like your promise of deducting at least the RM422.71
was not fulfilled leading to more downtime on my account.

Please solve this problem now, and revert to me when you have done so.
I expect it up and running by tomorrow with my account appropriately credited,
as accounted in my previous email.

This is going on for far too long.


sigh... back to square one!