15 April 2005

TMNet Horror 1.8 - Victory has a bitter aftertaste... -

So I answer elated with the victory, but there IS a slight bitter aftertaste.

From: Yoon Kit Yong
Reply-To: Yoon Kit Yong
To: TM Net Customer Care Support , TM Net Customer Care Support
Cc: yoonkit@streamyx.com, shahrir@cfm.org.my, fomca@fomca.org.my, Suganthi
Date: Apr 15, 2005 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: Streamyx
Hello Fathihatul Diyana,

Thank you for finally responding to my request and I am very
happy that after almost 4 months this matter is close to being resolved.
I salute your intention on making this issue right,
and am glad that we are going the right direction.

There are however some things I need to clarify:

1) The 422.71 which you are reimbursing me is only the December bill.
2) In November 2004, there is an overcharge of RM30.13
3) In January 2005 there is also an overcharge of RM177.21
4) although I paid for March access for RM44,
I could not log in because my
account was suspended over no fault of mine.
5) There seems to be a RM63 extra charge in September,
but I cannot confirm because your accounts
at
tmbill.tm.net.my doesnt go back that far.
Can you please check that its because I didnt pay my 44 subscription
or because of aditional charges?

6) Please let us not mention the inconvenience caused over the past 4 months.

So can you consider rebating me a total of at least RM674.05
as that is the total amount of money demanded by your
accounting system which you have identified with a system error?

If you can do so, I will certainly put this matter behind me,
and concede that your company truly is more customer service oriented
and strives to be what the TV and newsprint advertising claims to be.

I may also consider upgrading to the RM66 unlimited package,
although my usage doesnt warrant it, just the peace of mind
of your strange login/out service and not overcharging me again.

Regards, and hope to hear from you within the month.

Yong Yoon Kit


Surely this is not too much to ask given the grievences caused?