5 April 2005

TMNet Horror 1.6.4 - Any response?

I requested an update from suganthi's side to see if they have made any progress:

From: suganthi@cfm.org.my
To: Yoon Kit Yong
Date: Apr 5, 2005 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Outrageous Streamyx bill! RM44 -> RM422 for this month! Outrageous service! rejection after 1 month wait.]
Mr Yong,

Did TM net call you up?

Suganthi


To which I responded,

No response from them.
Nothing at all.
I paid RM44 for March subscription
so that I can use it at home, but it has been wasted
as they disabled the account, and I cant log in.
I need my internet access, so should I pay the RM400
and wait for them to refund it back later?
or will that just mean that Im giving in and they take
their time resolving the issue if at all?


Hey! I was desperate! I didnt want my account to lapse!
That means having to re-apply and end up paying for a penalty of not my fault!

Thats what you get when we deal with monopolies. Theres no way out!