9 March 2005

TMNet Horror 1.6.1 - Help arrives

From: suganthi@cfm.org.my
To: yoonkit@gmail.com
Date: Mar 9, 2005 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Outrageous Streamyx bill! RM44 -> RM422 for this month! Outrageous service! rejection after 1 month wait.]
Mr Yong,

We are in receipt of your complaint which you have posted via our online
complaint and e-mail.

We have on the even date, forwarded your complaint to TM Net for their
further investigation. We will advise you on the outcome of their
investigation in due course.

If you need further clarification or information please do not hesitate to
call or email the undersigned.

Thank you and regards.

Suganthi
Complaints Handling Executive
Communications and Multimedia
Consumer Forum of Malaysia

The response was fast, and I immediately emailed back to make sure its not a bot.

Hello Suganthi,

Thank you very much for your acknowledgement.
I wasnt too sure whether my online submission worked,
as there wasnt an acknowledging email.

I just used the emails available online,
to make sure that it got to you, but more importantly,
that TMNet staff knows that Im starting to complain formally.

Is there anything else I can do to help get this matter resolved?

Regards.

Yoon Kit


And within 20 minutes, I got this:

Hi! Mr Yong,

THe best thing we can do for now is wait for TM Net initiate their
investigation and formally reply to your complaint which will be thorugh
me. Based on my experience from other cases, one of the technician or
customer relation personnel will call and seek further information from
you.

I will email you once i receive any feedback from them.


Excellent stuff...